MEMBERSHIP OBJECTIVES FOR 2021
Fill out the attached Score Card and return it to your Worthy Matron. who will collectively turn them in with the Chapter Forms to the District Deputy Grand Matron by Sept. 15. 2022.
Thank you for Participating!
1. Attend your Chapter meetings on a regular basis, serving as Officer or Pro Tem as needed.
2. Keep in touch with the shut-ins in your Chapter, sending cards, calls, or by visiting.
3. Attend the District Deputy Grand Matron’s Official visit in your Chapter.
4. Attend the Official School of Instruction in your District.
5. Attend the Official Reception in your District.
6. Attend Friendship night in your Chapter, and at least one other in your District, or a neighboring District.
7. Attend the Go-to-Church Sunday Service with the members of your Chapter.
8. Attend the Youth Night at your Chapter.
9. Attend the meeting when the Mason’s are honored at your Chapter.
10. Participate in a Fund-Raiser planned by your Chapter or District that will benefit one of the WGM’s or WGP’s Charities.
11. Participate in the Proficiency Night at your Chapter Meeting.